Wednesday, October 04, 2006

LOST are you ready?

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo freaking excited about LOST Premiering tonight! I was veryyyyyyy excited, til my auntie Sandy sent me a link saying that they are doing 6 episodes and then going on a 12 week hiatus. UGH!!!!!!!! and NOOOOOOOO I loveeeee that show!
I can't wait til tonight to watch it! It is supposed to rain and I will be so mad if my tv goes out (we have stupid direct tv) Next year we are cancelling direct and going back to cable for sure.
Window guy came over last night. We have gotten a few estimates, some 4000 for all the windows, last night the estimate was over 8,000 for all the windows. We decided to.......... Go with the 8,000 windows LOL. Here's the deal folks as he said 100 times. The windows, when he showed them to us, were 100% better than the other windows. He brought one of the other windows we looked at and had it spliced and then showed us their windows. We lived in a house with the cheapy windows and I noticed the flaws for myself and Kyle too, they were the same flaws that he pointed out. Plus those 4,000 windows were only made to last to the warranty of 7 years. These windows only let heat in in winter time because of the angle of the sun, the material they are made of is way thicker and THE BEST PART OF ALL......... The windows are warrantied for a lifetime. If we sell the house, the warranty goes to the next people. If a problem occurs with any of the windows EVER, they replace them. There are no catches. We checked out the BBB and they had no complaints ever. They don't advertise except at the houses they do because they think word of mouth is the best advertisement. Their product without a doubt was the best. So because it was so high, we are doing the front of the house and the storm door like real soon. Then they guarantee that price for a year and then we will do the back. He showed us how much our electric bill will drop and I really liked the product. The doors have the same warranty, next year the sun room will get the nice doors. The glass in all the windows have a 10 year warranty, so if we break it, they replace it. 10 years.
I really have seen that you do get what you pay for and I think the windows are a good investment and the transferred warranty is a good selling point. Even if we throw a tree through the front window, they fix it. I like that :o)
I will be sure to take lots of before pics. I have to wait awhile cause they have custom make them to fit our openings. But YAY :o)
Okay gotta run Watch LOST :) YAYYYYY

3 comments:

dixiedarling said...

I love Lost and can't wait either. Sweet!!!

SassyFemme said...

Oh geez, not another Lost fan! Fran's in the other room now watching it. I can't even stand to be in the same room when it's on, it creeps me out!

Rissamama3 said...

Love this show!! I watched last night with Jman for the first time and he drove me nuts talking through it I finally had to tell him either shut your trap or go in the other room!!