Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday=LOST

JoshHolloway
I love LOST, I love Sawyer above :o) Love Wednesdays because they are both on.
Sorry Kylie Wylie, you know how I am about Sawyer LOL
Today has been crazy and bluch, but the one saving star is LOST tonight.
Yesterday I was in a slump so I watched movies
Started the day off with Shop girl. Liked the movie okay, hated and I do mean HATED the guy she ended up with. So hard to believe that he "changed" because face it, men don't change.
2cd movie was Dreamer. Such an awesome awesome movie! I love LOVE LOVED It! Savannah did also!!
3rd movie of the day was Click with adam sandler. Soooooooooooooo freaking funny. Not for children but OMG hilarious! I laughed quite a bit! :o)
Today we watched Elf.
Then A Christmas Story.
Savannah is now watching, Mickeys Once Upon a Christmas.
It's been raining all day and satellite goes out and we have nothing to do. The weather is very unpleasant!
Happy Wednesday
Happy LOST DAY!
PS my cousin arrived safetly in Eithiopia so thanks for all prayers! keep praying because they have a long trip still!! Then theres the flight home!

4 comments:

The Curl said...

sandy and jerry and I saw that shop girl movie and we hated it. It was sooooo dumb! any ole way,
hope you enjoy lost. I taped it for Lins and Jay. thanks for the prayer chain.

see ya, don't forget chili sunday!

Curl

Carie said...

I love LOST...and I am right there with ya on Sawyer lol man he does sexy good lol...

tonights episode was great, I love when they give background info on characters, makes you see them in a whole new light each time...

We bought Dreamer when it came out and Ash and I watched it a few times togather lol...it is such a cute family film :o)

Anonymous said...

hi Dianna,

i love that movie SHOP GIRL
have a beautiful day

smiles and peace

:)

take care

Lighthousegal said...

We watched Click last night.....it is soooo funny. I like Adam Sandler anyway, but this one was pretty good.
I am very glad to hear that Lindsay and Jay arrived safely. My thoughts and prayers will be with them while they are there and for their return home.