Thursday, October 12, 2006

Why in the hell

Do they keep shockin and beatin up my Sawyer????? Okay the first shock, they shocked him on his chest, why on earth didn't he button up his shirt. I don't think it would've really mattered. But ACK Leave him alone all freaking ready.
I loved the show last night. I read through the boards and alot of people are complaining that it isn't that good and this and that. But I LOVE IT! i think its perfect. They are answering questions, they are also creating more, but if they didn't they wouldn't have a show.
I love Ben! People think I am nuts, but I really don't think he's bad. I love his character and I think hes a good guy.
I'm gonna be so sad when they go on hiatus for sooooooooooooo longggggggg :o(
Not much going on today. Went to the store. It's freezing outside. Brrrrrrrrrrr Too cold for my blood!
Have a Happy Thursday all!!

2 comments:

Rissamama3 said...

I dvr'ed it and went to bed I can't wait to see it tonight I caught some of it though. I like Ben too I think his character is awesome the guy who plays him does an exellent job.

Carie said...

poor sawyer...he took that last one to make it so Kate didn't have to break more rocks...whata man...Ben is good at that character, the facial expressions and everything...love this show have from the very start lol