Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday Monday Monday

My I don't have to run day. Well......... It turned out to be a I have to run day. Woke up LATE! as usual, had to hurry get ready, get cranky Savannah out of bed. Get in the car, go to the bank. Forgot I left the credit card at home.
Get to the Eye Appt for the boys. Do you know that for both boys to get eye exams and contacts (with full insurance for one of them) it was 260 freaking bucks.
Then over to the Dr. For Juans appt. I don't like going to Juans appts because they always argue with me over his insurance. Haven't heard from his dad in years. Well........ In the divorce, it states he has to keep insurance on him as long as he's in the military. Okayyy...Well, I can't access in the insurance without a military ID card. I don't know where he is and no one will talk to me at the ins company, cause of the privacy laws, they will only talk to his dad. Where's the logic in that.
I was sooooo mad cause they weren't going to see him. She kept telling me "I need a card" I firmly told her "I can't give you something I don't have, you call the ins. company, you get this crap"
I was crying so she finally left me alone.
Juan got his check up. Got his shots.
Savannah came home through a holy terror of a fit over green goo
Dinner is already finished, I Need a shower. Then maybe a walk.
Mondays stink
Happy Monday

3 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Your day makes me think of that old song about "Just another manic Monday."

Twinkie said...

Hang on, girl. Tuesday's comin'!

for_the_lonely said...

((((((Di))))))
I just read thru all of your past blogs...so sorry to read that you have not been feeling well! :( I hope that your Tuesday proves to be a much better day! I love ya! ;)

Love,
Sarah