Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday :)

LOST was soooooooooo good. It should've been longer for the premiere, but since we are getting jipped after 6 weeks I guess they couldn't.
Alot of people don't like Henry, but I do. Don't know why, but I do. He's a good bad guy. Ethan on the other hand was super creepy in a far out way.
Not much happening today, Moms neighborhood sale is this weekend and we are gonna do some stuff there.
I gotta run, cranky kids and a dog who needs to go outside cause his eyeballs are floating.
Have a Happy Friday tomorrow!!!
Happy Thursday too!

1 comment:

Carie said...

I was so shocked at the mini village and all the things there...it was a great episode and I can't wait for next week...the hiatis in between is cause they fell behind shooting and are still shooting the rest of the shows...I hate when they give us a couple then go to re-runs...

I hope you have a great day :o) and an amazing weekend