Sunday, May 07, 2006

What comes around............Goes around

My brother and I were discussing Karma the other night. I fully believe in Karma. I think the earth has to keep some sort of balance. I do believe at some point what comes around goes around. Whether it's instant gratification, or if it takes years.

2 examples of this happened this weekend. In a mommy loop I am in, we were all sad and depressed because of money. We couldn't afford gas for our cars, some peoples gas were shut off and of course a couple weeks ago, our gas and lights were shut off. We were discussing clothes, how some of us didn't have many summer clothes for our kids and pickins were slim. Savannah is one of the smallest in the group, Then anothers girl has 2 daughters who are smaller than savannah. So I packed up a box of clothes that savannah couldn't wear anymore and stuffed and stuffed and mailed it to her on Friday. Yesterday Kyles mom pulls up and gets out a big box of clothes that someone had given her for Savannah. Savannah didn't have many summer clothes either. I gave and got back. People don't understand why I give so much, it ALWAYS Comes back to me. ALWAYS.

Kinda like You reap what you sow and I'd rather have what I get any day. It shows how the Lord does work in mysterious ways. He really, truly does.

The next thing that happened this weekend. Is I have been saying for a few months, that I didn't have a couch. Yesterday it was me, kyle, angie, the kids and the dog, most of us had to stand or sit on the floor cause theres only 2 chairs. There was another couch, that I had wanted and, it just didn't work out. I was upset, but then something came over me and said "Don't worry about it" and I was fine because I knew and even wrote, something will work out, it always does.............

I was checking my emails yesterday and looked through Cheap Cycle........ They had a couch for sale with a matching Love Seat. They paid 1500 for it a few mos ago, but are moving etc and had to sell it immediatley. I go and look at the pictures. It is the Same couch, that we went to buy in October. Same Color, same pillows etc. I don't know if there were any differences. Even the color was the same. They were selling it for 400 bucks. Exactly what I sold my other couch to my aunt sue for. ( I sold it cause it wouldn't fit in our new house, it was a huge sectional) It has barely been used for 4 mos. I have 200 of it and I call my mom and she lets me borrow the other 200 (thanks mom) and Things worked out exactly like they should. If I am just patient things just work out for me. They always have. So I like being on the side of giving, because it truly, truly comes back in Leaps and Bounds.

Oh My Blogger Friend Jackie, who I LOVE LOVE LOVE knew I was tired and stressed and she sent me a scarf she knitted and the kids some stickers!!!!!!!!! She is such an awesome person and I need to get on the stick and find something special for her cause she's such a sweetie! Thanks Jackie it made my day!!!!!

My aunt Sandy good lucked me and it's working Perfectly! Thanks Auntie Sandy!!!

Everyone come over and sit on my new couch!!!!!!! :o)

7 comments:

Gloria said...

Hey, I believe in doing the right thing. We had two cutie bull dogs in our garage this morning and we took them to the Humane Society. I called the Hum. Soc to see what time they opened and The Humane society told me it would be $50.00 do drop them off ($25 each). I thought that was pretty unbelievable. I was disgruntled, but thought I could not keep them, or leave them on the street because somewhere there was an owner wondering where they were or they could get hit by a car. They were adorable.
Well, low and behold we pull up at the Human Society alongside another van and we get the dogs out and the lady says - Those are my dogs. She had two kids with her who were happy as larks. We exchanged the dogs in the parking lot and it didn't cost either of us a cent. God works in mysterious ways.

Gloria said...

Hey - PS - I titally believe in Karma. I believe that things do come around, and I think many good things are coming your way. Good things happen to those who wait, and I believe good things happen to the totally unselfish, such as yourself.

Love you Mom
(I had to share my doggie story)

Carie said...

I love Karma...I always tell Ash that what she does will come back to her, to always keep it in mind...

I am so glad that you got the couch that you love :o) we have a blue couch, chair and table we are trying to find a home for lol...

Things always seem to start looking great when we least expect it...

The Curl said...

Hey Nanna, thanks for sharing that. You just lived out what God promised in 2 Corinthians 9 6-11.
You are a good and generous person and it shows! thanks for the testimony, can I get an AMEN!

LOVE YA,

Auntie Curl

Lisa said...

What a great story!

for_the_lonely said...

I totally believe that what goes around comes around, as well. Such awesome news to read about your new couch! And the fact that it was one that you have wanted is fantactic! And great news about Savannah's clothes, too! God sure does work in mysterious ways, but I always believe that he definitally rewards the good! ;)

What a beautiful home you have , by the way!

Love,
Sarah

for_the_lonely said...

PS Jackie sent me a little surprise int he mail last week too..a nail file, a pair of adorable pink socks ( to match the nail file) and stickers! Isn't she just a doll? ;)