Monday, May 29, 2006

Pooped out

Man it was a busy weekend. That about sums it all up. Kyle was off on Friday and we went shopping, saturday we went to my aunt sues, I cleaned while kyle ripped up carpet. We were there all day and most of the afternoon. We got home about 8 and both were too tired to move. Sunday, we got up, had to go clean my moms, then we spent the afternoon swimming! the first swim of the year! I Love to swim!
Then grocery shopping and home.
Today, Kyle did yardwork and he ripped the yard next to the side walk and we planted some plants, Mark came over and planted us some plants under our over hang. It looks soooooooooo good out front! We are going to get some solar lights to put in there between each plant up the walk way!
I can't get over how truly good it looks out there!
We are going to work on the pond next. It needs some TLC, Weeds pulled and such. Ill try to post a pic of the front yard tomorrow!
Kyle is so worn out the boys are worn out. They were all out there helping!
It was awesome!
Saturday night, my brother and his girlfriend stayed here and we watched weatherman with Nicholas Cage and thinking about the Camel Toe made me giggle all weekend. I had no freaking clue what a Camel Toe was LOL
Have a great rest of the week!

3 comments:

Carie said...

I hope you get some much needed rest today :o)

lol at the camel toe lol

Angel said...

LOL, I did not know that either until I watched that movie. Now you are going to be looking at girls Camel toe. LOL

Love,
Angel

for_the_lonely said...

LOL!!!!!! You can always make me smile, Dianna....glad you had a few good laughs this weekend!

Love ya,
Sarah