Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday

The week is rapidly coming to a close! Juan had therapy this morning and it took almost all day. The brightness of the outside is makin my head hurt and Its almost the weekend!

Kyle has part 2 interview tomorrow............. Hoping and praying he gets the job. Keeping my fingers crossed!

The other day LOL Anthony sleepwalks and i guess he woke up and was sort of in a sleepwalking state and then woke up. He got up at 12:30 am LOL and ate breakfast, got in the shower, got ready for school, came downstairs at 1:30 to get his field trip money and year book money from kyle LOL Me n Kyle woke up and looked at each other. Anthony was like its 6:30 I gotta go. Had he not needed money that boy would've went to the bus stop and tried to get on the bus. Thats a scary thought. Anywhoo we made him go back to bed LOL and then he had to re get up and go to school.

Shooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
My glasses are broken and I Can't see. I am pretty much legally blind. Well you guys know Im afraid of spiders LOL twice now I Have seen a fuzz ball on the floor and picked it up and it was a live spider LOL I was so freaked out. Savannah came downstairs yesterday ready to go. to me it looked like she had on black pants. We get to walgreens and i get her out of her carseat the girl has on a shirt and a pair of tights, you can see her panties everything. So I threw a raincoat on her ran in and got what i Needed and back out LOL

I need Bennet and bloom eye centers badly!

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Angel said...

SOunds like you need my Hott bug man! I give you the number anytime. Let me tell you how hot he is! OMG! He is Hot! He got rid of my spiders! LOL He can come over anytime!

xoxox
Angel

for_the_lonely said...

Oh my gosh..that is too funny about Savannah....good thing you had a slicker nearby! :)

Love ya,
Sarah