Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Proud to be

Laundry free :)
I have kept it up for a week straight almost!
Today I did all the linens and bed spreads :)

I love no laundry!

I have been trying to clean the laundry room and unpack some stuff

My stomach has been achey all day. I did the walking away the pounds with weights and I am not sure if I pulled a muscle or if my stomach just hurts.

Either way I feel a lil puny

Okay, have a great Wednesday, its Lost night, AI night and Ghost Hunters night!

Good TV overload :)

3 comments:

Angel said...

That's ok now I got TIVO! I have been playing with it all day. I got LOST ready to record while I am watching AI. SO no sweat here now!LOL

Love, ANgel

SassyFemme said...

We're never laundry free, and it's just two of us. I don't know how you keep up with it all!

Mandy said...

Way to go on being laundry free- I don't think that is something I will ever be! lol