Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The picture says it all

3

I don't even have to look back, it's been close to my 3 month break from migraine cause it's backkkkkkkkkkk.

Yesterday was plain awful. This month its one of the neurological ones. Monday night I was extremely dizzy and felt funky, then yesterday all day, the pain would come and go and I would get numb and everything was funky on the right side of my body. My scalp hurt, that ear hurt, my eye hurt, my skin hurt. It's annoying.

Today it's still there, not as bad but my fingers are numb etc. Alot of the time, I hate myself, I really, really do. I get so tired of feeling bad. I can't believe it's all from stress. I don't see any end to my stress, so if thats what's causing it, then I better just get used to it.

Okay, I guess I better run. Its almost 9 Savannah is still sleeping, so I am going to lay back down and listen to it storm. Maybe I can get some more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs

3 comments:

Melzie said...

I am sooooo sorry Di :( I wish I could wave my magic wand and make it all better for ya! ((megahugz)) melzie

for_the_lonely said...

Oh Dianna...I am so sorry to hear about your head! My mom gets raging migranes too, just like you...nasty stuff! I hope that you are feeling better soon!

Love,
Sarah

SassyFemme said...

Hope you're feeling better by now! Have you talked to your dr. about any meds to help?