Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The ABCs of Me

The ABCs of Me
Accent: A southern accent but Mild one

Booze: Don't Drink

Chore I Hate: Laundry

Dog or Cat: Doggie

Essential Electronics: Air conditioning, Computer, Cell phone

Favorite Cologne: Can't wear it, gives me a headache

Gold or Silver: Gold

Hometown: Bedford: Louisville KY

Insomnia: Nope

Job Title: Stay at home Mom

Kids: Anthony 14, Juan 11 and Savannah 4

Living Arrangements: Married and living with my family

Most Admirable Traits: Creativity

Numbers: 4 6 7 8 11 15 22

Overnight Hospital Stays: 3 for each of my childrens births

Phobias: Too many too list LOL Ill name 3 spiders, death and flying

Quote: What comes around goes around

Religion: Catholic

Siblings: 1 brother

Time I Wake Up: 7:15

Unusual Talent or Skill: Hmmmm Dunno Good at playing tricks i guess

Vegetable I Love: Cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage. I love all of them almost

Worst Habit: pulling my hair up, its an anxiety thing for me to not be able to pull my hair up

X-Rays: alot

Yummy Foods I Make: This is better suited for Kyle, but I made good meatloaf

Zodiac Sign:Leo


Now if you read, go do this on your blog LOL

No comments: