Tuesday, September 07, 2010

=)

Luke 6:45

The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.


I can't quit smiling. Not on any level. Even if I tried, I cannot stop. I am so thankful to God above that my time in the pit (for now) is over. He is so faithful and I love Him so incredibly much.

I have good in my heart, the Holy Spirit has filled me up with this indescribable joy and it is overflowing out of me.

Nothing has changed since I last wrote, the only thing that has changed is my attitude! I'm so thankful for God. I'm so thankful that He is working everything together for my good.

I love Him.
I love Him.
I LOVE Him.

So worthy of so much praise. I wanted to fall in love and I did =)

I love Him!!!!

I'm so thankful for everything He has put in my life. I'm thankful for the trials He brings me, so I can grow into the woman He wants me to be. I'm thankful He shapes my character through those trials. It's awful being down in that slump, but I have to remember why I'm there. I'm nothing without Him and everything with Him. I know I'm going to be in a pit again soon, but enjoying my time out and Praising God for the work He did when I was down in it!!!

Song over there -----> says it all. I have nothing, I have nothing without you. I am nothing, I am nothing.... without you!

I LOVE HIM!!! YAY!!!!!

Happy Tuesday!

Love,

Dianna

I Love HIM!!! =)

No comments: