Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday!

Up early YAY!! Just one more day of running around like a chicken with my head cut off and I can crash tomorrow!! YAY!

I love busy, but this week I'm plum pooped!!

Kyle asked me yesterday if I was angry at him and I'm thinking huh???? He said it was because I was short with him all week and didn't talk. I felt bad. Most of the week, I was only home to sleep. I don't even know if I slept more than 5 hours a night last week. I would literally come in lay down to sleep and wake up every hour on the hour worrying about the day and how I was going to get it all done.

I have a pile of paperwork that needs to be filled out a TiVo box full of stuff I recorded and a messy house!! Next week, I will catch it all up.

Anthony's graduation party was yesterday!! =D We all had a great time. I have the best family in the world.

My aunt took me outside and had a nice suprise for me and I was so humbled. Totally wasn't expecting it..... I was really, really grateful and it came at the right time!! She's an amazing woman! Gives and gives and gives. I was so excited!! =D

Today I'm going to church, gym, swimming and then to Jay and Lindsays to babysit and watch LOST with them!! I am so excited about LOST ending!! YAY and YAY and YAY!!!!!

Okay, have a fantastic day!!

LOST ENDS YAY!!!

Love you all

Dianna

No comments: