Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mothers Day =D

I am the LUCKIEST girl in the whole entire world!!

I have had one of the best weekends of my life!

First things first......last night was amazing!! It was one of the most perfect dates I have ever been on. He pulled chairs out, took my coat off, put it on, opened doors........When we were walking down the river and I was freezing, he offered me his jacket. Just a total gentleman. Was beautiful outside, was beautiful at the restaurant. We laughed so much and just clicked personality wise.

I'm glad I went. I totally, totally made the right decision 100%.

Today was one of the best days of my life. At points during the day my heart was bursting with so much happiness my eyes welled up with tears.

My mom, myself, my kids, auntie Curl, Linney, Jay, E and Justus went to church =)!! After church we all went to McDonalds for bfast and coffee. I love my family so much. I could not ask for a better bunch of people in my life.

After that we took my mom home and went to the gym. I worked out, kids all played basket ball and hung out. Went to Wal-Mart and bought cakes and cheese cakes. We took Kyles mom a cake and a card and visited with her for a bit and then went over to my dads and took my step mom a cheese cake and visited with them for a bit.

Then back to Wal-Mart to buy all kinds of stuff for dinner with my mom and my brother and their families. Also picked out a ton of flowers and potting soil, top soil and more bricks YAY!!

Came home and cooked and got dinner all ready, we ate and talked. Had cake and ice cream.

Juan and I tackled the yard. I dug up the pain in the rump peony bush and Juan dug up the shrubs. We planted sooooooooo much stuff. Hisbiscus, black eyed susans, marigolds, petunias.......Savannah got out there and planted her marigolds and Johnny was our foreman and telling me to add more of this or add more of that!

Savannah, Juan and I have had more laughs digging up that yard. We just laugh and laugh over everything. I had intentions of transplanting my hostas from the back yard to the front and asked Anthony to dig them up and move them........well, Juan now calls them hostages, they never made it to the front yard and well......they are all hacked up. We laughed so hard over it. He killed them dead, dead, DEAD!!

So........I wanted to get some more potting soil,top soil and I was short one brick. We drove by Aunt Carols to take her some meds and then back to Wal-Mart again to buy more dirt and a brick. Juan and I just finished it up and we were filthy.... Ugh. Filthy.

I got my shower and my childhood friend Chris called and we giggled over everything and now I just sat down to write =)

My perspective on life has changed so much in such a short time. I am so in love with my life and so in love with God.

God moves mountains. I'm living proof.

I am the luckiest woman in the world.

I have the best family in the world.

Blessed beyond words.

Happy Sunday. I'm going to go read my bible, thank God for everything he has done for me and go to sleep.

Love all you guys!!

Me =D

1 comment:

the curl said...

It was a perfect day...a perfect gift from Him! Thanks for the meds!
And the funny stories!

Love ya,

Curl