Saturday, May 08, 2010

Saturday

Have just a few minutes to sit down and eat and thought I'd bloggety blog.

Been mega busy today. Tomorrow is just as busy if not worse. All good stuff, just no time to sit.

It stormed overnight and got very cool!! YAY!!

I'm glad.

Some of you already know this, I haven't blogged about it....but, I met a guy named Rob and we are having our first non date, date as Lindsay calls it!! I'm extremely nervous and argh, argh, argh.

Things have been going wonderful around here. Aside from being exhausted, I could not be any happier.

Mom, Lindsay, Carol and hopefully a couple others are going to church with us tomorrow and then I'm cooking dinner here for my family. =D

I can't wait. I love Mothers Day!! I probably won't be able to blog again til Monday, so everyone have a great Mothers Day!!

Love you guys!!Wish me luck!

God is good =D

~Me

No comments: