Friday, May 14, 2010

Lil update

I'm doing a little better than this morning. Still frustrated, but days are like that. Went to the gym and did a super work out. So hard I gave myself a headache.

I'm terrified about going to court tonight. I have never been to court or anything and I don't know what to expect. I'm nervous and I'm scared. Thank God Johnny's going with me. =(

Got my picture all printed out and ready. Gotta shower and get dressed. I think I'm going to rest all weekend.

Chris wants to get together and I was invited to a rock show...... I just want to lay in bed. Guys are starting to drive me nuts and it's becoming too much. Watch when I actually want to date no one will be around, but now that I'm backed off from guys they are everywhere.

Gives me a headache.

x.x

Okay, gonna go shower and find some clothes that don't fall off me when I walk.

Happy whatever day it is.

Love,

Dianna

No comments: