Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Tuesday =)

LOL On my I hate yous, Karen calls and "Dianna, who you hate" Asshats.......asshats are bad and evil. Asshat was giving me grief, suprise there.
I was extremely angry but have since gotten over it. He says really, really hurtful things on purpose to try to get my goat and so I blocked his email and deleted his email acct on my acct. He should've been more responsible after the divorce to get his own email addy and stop depending on me for one.
I don't feel bad after the things he said. As a matter of fact I wish I had 20 of them to delete. Maybe next time he will think twice before he insults me. Oh wait, he can't! I told him if he wished to contact me, it had to be done in a hand written note =) So that's what that was all about.

I honestly would not care if I did not hear the sound of his voice ever again in my life.

Everything else is on the up.

Getting ready to take Anthony to school and Juan if he gets out of bed. Guess I need to do like they did on what about bob. COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOO!

hope everyone is well

Love,
Me

1 comment:

Dr. Deb said...

I really liked the hate post. I can so relate to it.