Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Monday

Howdy Howdy! Happy Monday! Haven't updated in awhile, been busy .... well, not really, just haven't updated much. Elmer sent me a new computer for Easter and I have been spending the evening updating it. It was really sweet. My old computer wasn't worth a hoot. It was a nice suprise. =)
He sent Savannah a bunch of flowers too the kind you plant outside. She was so excited. I can't wait to see what they look like.
Not much else going on. My van is breaking quickly, so we can't really go alot of places and don't have the money really to go anywheres. We stay home alot even tho everyone gripes about it.
Easter was nice. Nice and quiet.
It's storming. Imagine that, seems that's all it does anymore.
I'm not scared anymore so that makes it nice.
Happy day!
My sun is shining =)
Love,
Di

No comments: