Monday, March 12, 2007

Trying so hard

Not to whine and cry. Ugh for the past 2 hrs, I just keep crying and crying, my tooth hurts so badddddddddd.
I coudlnt fall asleep til after 1 cause it hurt, then I Had to be up early to get juan downtown for his heart tests. That took over 3 hrs
I got a parking ticket.
My dentist appt is at 2 and I dont want to go.
Im so sick of this tooth, i want them to just pull it out. Just yank it.
My mouth is sore, i have a headache from chewing on one side and my gum hurts.
I pulled part of the string out, but it feels like theres more.
Im so angry.
Im trying so hard to change my attitude, but it's so hard to push through when crap keeps happening.
My tooth didn't hurt this bad when I broke it.
Its constant now.
anyways keep me in your prayers.
Keep my gums in your prayers where that crown is hurts so bad.
It almost feels like its too big and just digging into my gum more and more.
Happy Whatever day it is. Monday I guess.
Oh and juans tests the results won't be back for awhile. You know how that goes.

No comments: