Thursday, March 15, 2007

a few updates

I decided not to leave the house today.
Better that way
Opie is doing better. The vet said he has a tiny tear in his ACL and to keep him on bedrest n drugs. So bedrest and drugs it is.
Mom took all the boys down to Lexington for the BBgame the NCAA thingie. We keep seeing them on TV when they do freethrows.
Savannah hollers, "I see the braces"
LOL too funny
They all look happy as larks!
They are going Saturday too if Louisville Wins
Happy Thursday
PS AI was boring as heck. Sigh sigh sigh.
LOST Is getting good. I still speculate there is a good twin bad twin. That defective remark and then seeing jack playing football. Or was it Jack????? Shoooooooo
Again Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

I have been frustrated with "Lost". I think I'm done watching it. Too many questions unanswered. But hubby and daughter love it too. So, I guess it's just me, lol!

Carie said...

The new twists are pretty cool on LOST...I hate waiting a week in between lol

I hope Opie heals really fast the poor baby

I am pretty much done with AI for now I may watch further on like the final 3 or something, I just have been bored from the begining...I hope nexy season is better...

Today I stayed in my PJ's and didn't leave either...lol I needed a little veg out time...I hope things start to look better for you