Saturday, March 10, 2007

Dental woe woe woesssss

So my tooth still hurt. I couldnt understand why when there were no nerves left in the tooth. I read Jeanettes blog about her tooth having a heartbeat and was like Okay thats what mine feels like. Maybe its normal.
Every time I bit on that tooth I felt super sharp stabbing pains that about knocked me over. So I was avoiding the tooth. Yesterday, my gum started swelling and was super hurting. I bit down on a french fry last night and a real sharp pain got me all the way up the front of my face. I ran downstairs and just cried and cried.
My gums still were swelling up.
Okay so at midnight I wake up throbbing and stick my tongue back there and feel something. I told kyle when i bite down its like my crown moves up and pokes my gums and they are super sore still from the cording.
Fast fwd I brush my teeth and then pull a piece of cord out from under my gum.
They forgot to take it off.
So the instant I broke that tension and pulled that piece out from my gum, almost instant relief. Shooooooooooo I still have some back there.
I called her and she said in her 28 years of dentistry thats only happened twice.
Shes out of town and if its not bothering me much Ill go in monday and they will finish taking it off.
OMG that hurt sooooooooooooooooooo bad its unreal. Im just glad I figured it out and was able to get that swelling to go down, it couldve gotten infected.
So Monday off to the dentist again
Aye yae yae
Happy Saturday

2 comments:

the curl said...

OUCH!!!! I would say for anyone to get their tooth pulled instead of a root canal but Bill had just as much problem with the pulling. It never ends!!!! They tried to do the root canal twice on bill and tortured him, then pulled it and the real torture began after 3 more visits. How could they forget that!!! If one more dentist says, That's never happened before, or thats' the worst tooth I've ever seen or, any other stupid thing, its insane!! Hope you can get some relief. Don't dentists know that what they are doing to us, is used as a form of torture to get spies to talk, ha ha. Get better soon!!!! Love ya, curl

SassyFemme said...

Oh Di, I hurt just reading that! I can't f'ing believe they left it there!!!

Hoping this is all settled soon and w/o any more pain!