Wednesday, March 14, 2007

American Idol

Usually every single year I look forward to American Idol. I live for it, I love it.
This year UGH, I found myself last night hoping it would be over soon, it just kept dragging on.
It was so insanely boring. There's only 2 good people on there.
This years cast is awful except for Lakisha and Blake.
I think Melinda is good, but acts to fake. She overacts which makes it noticeable.
The rest of them are bad.
Bad job picking the cast this year AI
BOOOOOOOOOORRRINGGGGGGGGGGGGG
theres No Taylor, No Chris, No Carrie, No Kelly Pickler.
Just a bunch of boring people with no personality or overactors who can't carry a tune in a bucket.
Blake is the only one who even tries to add something to the show and On DialIdol.com looks like he could go home and that Sanjaya, who i guess Im going to start referring to, he he should not be named, is top 3. I can't understand this.
He can't sing at all.
Sigh.
Maybe these people will get better.
Bad year. First ever. Bet all the other TV stations are loving it.

No comments: