Sunday, February 28, 2010

Church tonight

Was FABULOUS!! I wish I could send you all pics of the art exhibit there. All through church I was looking out the door at this couch with a shower running on it..... I didn't understand it and it had an explanation next to it..... it was this Psalm
Psalms6:
6 I am worn out from groaning;
all night long I flood my bed with weeping
and drench my couch with tears.

It was soooooo cool since I obviously have flooded my bed with tears in February...... Then they had these shelves with jars all on them and they had this Psalm

Psalm 56:8
put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book? 9 When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. 10 In God will I praise his word:

It was just neat =) I really, really enjoyed it tonight =)

Fixing to go to bed. It was a wonderful Sunday.

<3 you guys very much

~Di

1 comment:

the curl said...

The art exhibit is amazing! I probably never would have really stopped to look at it if you and Savannah weren't there. I want to look at it more again! Thanks! It really made the Psalms more beautiful, if that's possible.

Love ya,

Curl