Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hi =)

** Forgot to add, I don't really update here much anymore because I'm always on Facebook like all my other bloggety bloggers LOL

It's been a really, really, REALLY long time since I have written. I kinda quit after that whole stalker thing. I'm pretty sure he's gone. Thank God =)
For once, I'm doing really, really well. I feel like I'm finally getting my life together.

Other than the above, nothing has been going on. This weekend has been WONDERFUL =) Thus far. I feel peace. No crying. I have the best friends a girl could ask for and they are doing a wonderful job making sure I'm okay. I <3 you guys.

I won't wait months before I update again lol! I got 2 emails yesterday asking when I was going to update...... I know it isn't much of one. Just know that I'm good, Life is wonderful and I'm happy =)

Had to fix my play list LOL Bad Romance is like my motto song!! <3 Lady Ga Ga =)

Love,
Di

No comments: