Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday

Just an update to say we are all still alive.
I'm still coughing. Had about 20 panic attacks yesterday.
Had a rough evening.
Nothing good at all to report really. Just rewind, replay of life.
So you don't have to look back in archives, I'll make a check list for you.....

Are we sick---- Check
House always a mess----Check
Always cleaning----Check
Kyle and I arguing----Check
Stll bored and lonely-----Check
Dogs still a geek----Check
Iron low----Check
Someone always mad at me for things I say---Check Check
Truth hurts-----Check


That's about it, I think. I can't think of anymore right now. My mind is clouded from all the crying I have done in the past 24 hrs.

Kinda get scared to write anything anymore. I piss people off alot by the things I write. But, the funny thing is, I only skirt around what's really going on. It goes alot deeper than what I write. This is my blog and my place to vent. You have a choice, to read or not to read. If what I write bothers you.........Then choose not to read. Getting mad at me, solves nothing when you only know the half of what is really going on. So be mad all you want.....You only know what you are told. There are 2 sides to every story. One is not sugar coated.

Have a happy Wednesday. I am going to go take a shower and go back to bed. At least in my dreams life is good :)

3 comments:

Twinkie said...

You could make your blog private... Or not! Just a suggestion. I know how it feels to really need to vent and not have a "safe" place to do it.

Cindy Price said...

Awe, Dianna, you can write anything you want. Doesn't matter what anybody thinks!! If it makes you feel better to get it out that sounds healthy to me!! Big Hugs to you!!!

SassyFemme said...

The hell with what anybody thinks about what you write, this is your space, use it as you need to. They choose to read, they're not forced to.