Saturday, September 22, 2007

Still coughing and it's saturday again.

I thought for sure a couple days ago my cough was gone, but nope. It's one of those if it starts, it turns into like this spasm thing and it's hard to stop. Savannah was really sick last week. She had to get antibiotic. Then she started throwing up. Now all day she has been crying the whole entire day saying she feels dizzy and wiggly. I seriously can not take another illness. I hope this is just something in passing and not a virus. Juans doing better at school. Up to a full 6 hrs out of 7.
Anthony is doing alright. Not really much to report other than we all hate sickness.
Savannah has never been around kids ever in large groups. So I knew she would get sick. I didnt' realize how much though.
Have a happy weekend.

3 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Here's hoping that you're getting all sickness out of the way now, and you'll all be healthy for quite a while!

Dr. Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Deb said...

Germs. Can't live with them, can't live without them.