Friday, September 14, 2007

Cough, Cough, Cough, Cry, about the way my Friday has gone

Juan and I were up talking last night about school. I told him I wanted him to try to go in early and stay as long as he could. He told me he wanted to try and stay the whole day and he would call me.
So we get up. I say "How are you doing?" Etc and he still wants to stay a full day etc.
UGHHHHHHHHHH This is where it gets bad. I ask Kyle if he will take him to school for me. UGH, he starts stressing. We are out of breakfast, he has to go to store. Is mad over that and complain, complain. I told him just to forget going, no big deal etc. It's too early at this point and I am too tired for any bitching or complaining.
So he leaves and goes to Kroger. Juan is dressed and ready, but has not eaten. So Kyle gets back and has a hissy fit cause Juan wants to eat breakfast. HELLO??????????? You knew he didn't have any breakfast. So he buys Savannah something to take for lunch, but didn't buy anything for Juan, so now we have another issue. I go downstairs and I hear Kyle make the comment to Juan that he needs to hurry and eat his cereal. So then I get involved about rushing him and blah blah blah and we escalate to arguing. Imagine that. So Juan just lays his bowl of cereal uneaten on the counter so Kyle could just get to work.
Savannah at this point is screaming and crying. Good God am I going to have to go through the rest of my life with no help. I take and pick Juan up every day. I just wanted a break this morning. I'm coughing so bad I hurt. I cough non stop. In hind sight, I should not have asked Kyle. I should've just done it myself. I could see the taxed look on Juans face when he came back in the door for something.
Kyle called me and UGH I told him, they told us at the hospital, YOU WERE THERE......to make his mornings as easy as possible. Why do you have to freaking yell and complain at him??????? I don't understand. This week has been hard already and he was ready to stay a full day.
To save an argument I told Juan I would pick him up at lunch to make sure he had something to eat and we will work more next week on getting him to stay full days.
So then Kyle and I argue some more on phone over how he can't miss any work and that he got in trouble for taking a few hours off when Juan was in hospital. OH BOO FREAKING HOO. It's not like we were out running around town.
I am officially done with asking anyone for help of any type. My kids, My issues.
I just sat in the driveway and cried for about 20 minutes. At least that curtailed the coughing for a bit. My chest hurts, my arms hurt, my jaws feel like they are locked up. I am so sore and so tired. Guess I'll go take a bath and clean then go pick up Juan.
Hope everyone else has a Happy Friday.
Good grief.

2 comments:

Melzie said...

Kyle was oh so wrong Di :( I wish I were there I'd help. Juan left me some comments on myspace this week that were very sweet, you tell him I was down in the dumps and him commenting nicely cheered me up :) Smooches to you and Juan and Tony and Vannah and Opie and Claire and SMACKS to the head to Kyle. xoxo melzie

for_the_lonely said...

((((((Dianna)))))

I wish I were there to give you a REAL hug! I know that we could BOTH use one!

Love ya, girlie! Hang in there!

Love,
Sarah