Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Tuesday

It's Tuesday =) I am feeling SOOOOO Much better this week, knocking on wood!!

I feel clear headed, I feel lighter....

I had to start going back to therapy weekly for awhile to repair all the damage I did in 6 months, but he reassured me I did the right thing.

He didn't want to say I told you so, but he reminded me of 6 months ago when I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off and got pneumonia. Basically he said, "If I won't stop the insanity, my body will" and it did.

I don't miss my job as much as I thought I would. One thing I didn't realize how much I missed, was time with God.

I'm able to watch my shows about God again, I spend time praying and talking to God. I feel more at peace when I do that. I'm back to making my note cards with scriptures to remind me. Funnily enough every show I have watched has been on being too busy for God and you will fail over and over unless you put Him first.

I was classic, epic faily. I loved my job at first, I couldn't wait to get up and go. Then it just became too much and I became lost. Working day in and day in, working out, going to classes with members. Sometimes I would only be home to sleep. It was all too much.

I will 100% work again, but this time setting up boundaries on hours and days. 1 day off in 2 weeks isn't enough. Another guy there was doing the same and had a stroke.

I wake up in the morning, take anthony to work....Sometimes go back to bed, sometimes I stay awake. I spend time with God, I do laundry, I cook my own food and do any running I need to do.

For the first time in a long time, I feel peace.

Putting my home life back together where it all fell apart from me being gone.

=)

Ahhhh relief!!!

Love,

Me

No comments: