Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Tuesday

To say I need Jesus is an understatement. I NEED Jesus.

Being busy and working all the time, I never could put quite into place what was going on and what was going wrong.

My life for the past 3 months has been a living hell. I have heard hell described as life apart from God. I can tell you that is true.

I haven't felt right for a few months...angry, bitter, sad and lost. I couldn't put my finger on what exactly was wrong. I couldn't til tonight.

Driving home from Community Groups I was filled with tears, apart from Christ I am nothing. I was walking around as an empty hollow shell. He is what gives me life. Without Him, my life was hell.

The more of God I get, the more of God I want. I was so tired and I find rest in Him.

I used to think that God didn't call me and that I just wanted to be a part of something so badly that I thought they have to like me at church.

I couldn't of been more wrong. God has a huge hold on me and if I get far away, He has proven He will bring me back.

I can't wait to let His Glory shine through of what's next on my path. I will probably mess it all up again, but thank God, He loves me enough to bring me around.

I feel such peace!

Love,

Dianna

No comments: