Saturday, August 06, 2011

Wish I

Could have 5 full minutes with Jesus in the flesh. Just to even touch him for a second and ask him to heal me from this dizzy stuff.

I pray and pray and pray and PRAY and pray and pray. I keep thinking what am I doing wrong. Is my faith that low? Is there unconfessed sin. I don't get it.

I know God has a bigger plan in all this, but it doesn't make anything any easier when you have to be in bed most of the day.

I wish I could run away from myself sometimes. I sit here and think why can't it be someone else? Someone deserving, but then again why not me?

It's wrecked my life, I slip into this stupid depression every time. I just want relief.

Pray for me please and continue praying for me. I just want this season in my life OVER.

Love,

Me

No comments: