Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Howdy

Been awhile since I last updated. Not much has changed. Had some sort of weird virus all last week, fever, achey etc. Mom had it too, not sure what it was, but it's letting up thank God. Just came upstairs from cleaning the basement and my eyes are watery and I'm coughing. I really don't need to be in all that muck, but there really isn't anything I can do. Gotta get it cleaned up before they tear it apart, then I will have to redo it from dry wall dust.
I scrubbed mine/Savannahs room last night really good and sat down for a second about 8 oclock and fell plum asleep. Tried doing landscaping yesterday. Some people have their calling, landscaping is not mine. I don't enjoy it and I'm not any good at it.
That's about it on updates, Kids are running me to death crazy, but school starts soon =) I am so glad, I miss my peace and quiet in the days.
Okay Happy Tuesday!
Love
Di

No comments: