Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Evening

I'm stressed. Just seems like no peace. My chest always hurts, my hearts always fluttering. Stress. Bird boy moved out, they were living with the grandma. I was so excited. No more psycho bird boy. Okay, the daughter moves back in with the grandma, has a lil girl named Katy....Okay seems nice enough.......... UGH, I am sitting out back tonight, the dogs want out, I let them out..... What do they have??? Pit bulls. My jaw is still on floor, i can't deal with anymore shit. They all start fighting that dog looked like it was going to come over the fence. I mean he was going at opie..... So now, Savannah still can not go outside, now nor can my dogs. I just don't know what kind of life joke is being played on me. I really do not. I don't find it funny. I am going to have a heart attack for sure. No let up ever.

No comments: