Friday, December 08, 2006

TGIF <--I think-->

I was so ready for Friday and now it's here!!
Me n Mom took our yearh Christmas shopping trip!
First to Kohls then to Target.
Braving the cold wore me out. It was pretty dern cold!
The stores were okay and no one was too rude.
Was a nice trip out!
My left arm has been hurting for 2 days. I can't figure out why it hurts. Maybe from holding baby or something. It just hurts and I want it to go away.
Maybe stress related?
I've been so stressed lately that at 11:31 every single night, I wake up gasping for air. It scares the crap out of me and doesnt last long at all, but it scares me to death.
Juan was doing really good all week. No trouble til today.
But that is partially my fault. He didn't have breakfast or lunch and didn't eat til 3:30 this afternoon. Would make me in a bad mood too.
I couldn't help it though, I didn't have Wednesday off and couldn't get to the store.
I asked him if he packed something he said he did, but he really didn't because he didn't want me to worry.
Very sweet of him, but ugh.
Okay going to bed!
Happy Friday

3 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

I love Target. It is my most favorite store.

Happy SHopping!

Carie said...

I went to Target over the weekend to...gotta love the the cute stocking stuffers to be found there lol...I hope by now your arms are better...Juan is such a sweet boy to not want to worry his mama...Ash gets real cranky when she skips a meal now to...snaps at me for everything...I truely hope everything is looking up for you, you deserve it :o)

SassyFemme said...

Just wanted to say hi, stopping in to check how things are going. Hope it's getting better for you. Hugs...