Sunday, December 17, 2006

Been a little awhile

Nothing much happening here.
We are all sick again :(
I think I need some antibiotics.
Its always coughing and sneezing. Anthonys got it again too. Coughing sneezing. Juan has the pink eye. I have the pink eye thing going on too.
I'm so ready for summer!!!!
Winter can go bye bye!
Today is my cleaning day at home. I got the middle floor done, Im working downstairs right now. Almost finished.
I am so allergic to dust that I religiously dust twice a week. I dunno whats going on but every time I dust lately Its thick. Usually you can't even tell I need to dust but since we turned on the heat, its been bad. Maybe thats why all the coughing and sneezing.
Well the phone keeps ringing and I can't keep up so Im off.
Happy Sunday

1 comment:

Carie said...

we have been battling the flu off and on for months it seems like as well...this time its hit me hard...ugh I am on antibiotics for a sinus infection and I have walking pnemonia...I so hope the cold weather leaves to...

I hope all of us (you included) get well soon :)

BTW...I have to dust twice a week to, dust and dog hair ugh lol