Sunday, December 03, 2006

Givers N Takers

What makes some people givers and what makes some people takers?
I thought about this question today alot.
People take take take.
Very few people give.
At what point in their lives do they learn to take anything they can from anyone they can.
Why do they not think about who they are taking from and how it affects them?
The only thing that sticks in my head as I get older is that People will take anything they can from you.
People take advantage of me all the time.
Got taken advantage of today.
Go figure :o(
Learned valuable lessons.
I learn more than most people ever do.
I don't ever want to be a taker.
I only want to be a giver.
Takers SUCK
My cough is gone finally.
I cleaned 2 houses today and I'm so tired I can't even see straight.
I was up til 1:30 am cutting photos for an order going out.
Baby comes tomorrow early.
I want Christmas overwith. I have no holiday spirit.
Only anger and sadness.
Why do people feel the need to hurt me?
Is it fun?
Happy Sunday

3 comments:

Twinkie said...

HANG IN THERE!

Psalm 84:11:
"For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly."

Passage Joshua 1:9:
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Carie said...

I am a giver to, its often taken advantage of...

I am sorry someone exploited the amazing gift you have of being kind and giving, but I am also glad you were able to come out of it with the ability to remain a giver, thats a special gift in you :o) you have a huge heart :o)

I am not feeling christmasy either this year, its so commercial and expensive...even when the kids really don't ask for much we all feel the need to make their dreams come true, to give them everything they want...I am not a huge fan of the holidays anymore lol but I do love the family time...

hang in there, and always remember true friends and loved ones will never take advantage of your giving nature they will applaude it...

for_the_lonely said...

Oh Di....I am so sorry to hear about all of this again...:( It really breaks my heart to always read about you going thru so much. Even harder that Kyle is giving you such a difficult time, too. I hope that things get better for you, Di. I love ya!

Sarah