Friday, December 22, 2006

It's almost Christmas time in the city

Ring alingggggggggg, here them ring!! Soon it will be Christmas day!!!!!
I have been laughing so freaking hard tonight.
I will tell you but please don't frown upon me, because I can't freaking help it!
Savannahs best friend Maddie, Can't say her Ks and Cs correctly.
UGH I swear this is so bad.
Mom you did it LOL it's easy to do!
Well, When me and mom were in Target a couple of weeks ago, Maddie said in the store "I want a hello Titty toaster" Okay so we laugh and laugh and then mom has her say it again. Mom u are baddddddddd :P
Well Tuesday she said she wanted to watch Garfield a tail n two tittys. I have laughed and laughed and laughed over that. It's so NOT Funny at all. But tonight the kids are watching the movie and kyle keeps saying it and OMG My eyes are burning from laughing.
I know I know it's awful to laugh at that, but OMG so freaking funny.
So we laugh at non funny stuff :X
I finally am going to take some pics. I haven't wanted to take any pics lately. I have some jobs after Christmas. Going to do them. Then hopefully get in full swing when my baby goes off to school :o(
I need to work on my business website and get my logo together n stuff like that.
I just haven't had a chance.
Have a great Friday night and Ill write again before Christmas!!

2 comments:

SassyFemme said...

OMG, that's hilarious! Hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Carie said...

I hope your christmas was amazing :) Merry Late Christmas