Thursday, May 09, 2013

I've kinda

lost my blogging rhythm as of late. Haven't been getting on the computer too much =)

My window still has busy things going by it =). My skink and yes I laid claims to the skink, well he stopped to sunbathe right outside my window!! I was so excited to see him for an extended period of time.

My yard is coming to life again and it's so nice! I don't think much more could make me happier unless I found a way to mow the grass myself, so I wouldn't have to fret over it every single week.

I have a bunch of black eyed susans coming up that my boyfriend planted last year and I think I'm most excited about seeing those again. Those are really one of my favorites. I remember driving down the highway once and saw them on the side of the road and I had to come home and research til I found out what they were!

My big night blooming jasmine is stressing me out a bit because she's so big and I have no idea what to do with her this winter. I would love it, if I could plant her in the ground and not have to worry about bringing her back in. My house is so small and she is a huge beastly thing.

I guess I'll love her again when she smells good.

Not much else to write cept spring is springing.

Love,

Me 8)

No comments: