Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wed Nes Day

Well, I was .2 oz shy of a 5 lb loss this week YAY!!!

Today I cleaned a house allllllllllllll day, then came home and did my own. I earned lots of activity points today =D

Things are going good, just a wee bit depressed. Not really circumstantial, just weather related. It has rained too much, it's too cold. I need some sunshine and some pool weather =D

Points are going well. I almost stopped writing stuff down yesterday, but I have to be disciplined enough to write that down because that's pivotal with WW. I'm not going to slack, it doesn't take that long. The first week is always the biggest loss, so I can't wait to see what next week holds.

I need to tweak it some because I'm not using extra points and that makes it a lil tricky.

Switching out laundry and going to relax the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow I'm taking on my laundry room!

Have a great week!

Love,

Me

No comments: