Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Ah, A new month!

It's March, my winter depression should be coming to a close. Thank God!!

I hit my rock bottom last week, had to be honest w/ my therapist about what I was doing. What I almost did. It was very hard and I was ashamed of myself.

I woke up at that point I believe. I had lost all hope in my life. It seemed there was no way out of anything, but to go through it and...well... I didn't want to go through it.

He gave me a lot of hope yesterday. But most of all, I got a lot of hope from Jesus. Seeing my sweet Saviors face when he was carrying the cross. Knowing that I won't be punished for the things I have done, knowing that those things have their own consequences. A lot which I am facing right now.

I did my sleep study and lately I just can't sleep. I am not even sure if they were able to get any readings because I'm not sure I slept deep enough. Lately, it seems as if I don't.

I have a few friends and we have been discussing things ALL day long. All of us together, back, forth, back, forth.....Just chatting the day away.

I absolutely love those girls. They have kept me sane this past few weeks when things have been so hard.

Wish we all lived closer.

Opie is feeling a lot better, finally off the steroids that made him act so wonky.

Off to go walking and spend some much needed time with God. I don't know what I did, but I sure messed things up good w/ Him. But, that's why there's Jesus....I'm forgiven.

Love to all.

Me

No comments: