Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Happy December!!

We went to Light Up Louisville on Friday night!! It was cold but awesome! I'm so stinking happy it's the holidays it's unreal!

I don't wanna miss ANYTHING!! Here's some pics I took down at the lighting of the Christmas tree and city =)

Here are the fireworks they let off when we counted down
Photobucket

Juan and Savannah
Photobucket

Savannah being a Jedi!
Photobucket

We ALL wore our Chucks LOL! That's good planning!
Photobucket

Heading down to Fourth street!
Photobucket

City Hall =) It looked sooooooo beautiful!
Photobucket

The last is of my very first real Christmas tree. I tell you what I could cry I'm so happy! I have had a smile plastered across my face all day because I HAVE A REAL CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!!!! Waiting on Savannah to get here so we can decorate it!!
Photobucket

YAY for Baby Jesus Birthday!!

Love,

~Me

No comments: