Thursday, December 30, 2010

Changes....

This morning my head is swirling at all the changes of late and none of it makes any sense. This post will be rambling =)

I have been holding onto God tightly...I don't know where all this is going, I just know that He promises to work everything together for good.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

It may seem (it is)crazy right now, but it's just a stepping stone into something good because it is written that it will be good.

I'm tired. I'm angry at myself. I'm confused about multiple things. I'm scared. I'm sad.

One positive thing I noticed in my year of changes is that I have been taking my thoughts and making them captive to Christ. Almost instantly when I think something bad I remember God's truth. That for me is changing 38 years worth of non-sense I speak to myself. Truth will set you free.

He has been delivering peace to me over and over and over again. I have cried out continously for help lately and always He is there!

He will never, ever leave me. He will never stop loving me. He won't lie to me. He won't forsake me. He LOVES me. Truly.

Sometimes He gets quiet and I begged Him not to go quiet right now. I couldn't take that with the multitude of everything else going on.

I have to hold on and know He is always there.

I wish the changes would stop, but I guess that's the thing I can count on is things will always change.

Have to remember the good changes too.....Like I've lost so much weight and my body changing was a HUGE good change.

I can run 6 full miles without stopping......good change.

Taking my bad thoughts and putting God's truth on them....good change.

Lots and lots of good changes.

Funny, I asked God the other day in my anger....Why? Why? Why? Why do some people seem to get off so easy on the things they do and why am I always called out to do the right thing?????

His answer came immediately. Loud and clear...."Because I expect better out of you."

=) I love Him.

Have a great new year.

As you can tell my post was all over the place, that's about how my brain is right now.

Been a very, very wonderful year for me. Full of positive changes.

I can't wait to see what good He is working out for me through this current batch of changes.

Love,

~me

No comments: