Saturday, June 23, 2007

Howdy On Saturday!

Hi everyone!!!!!!!
Hope everyone is well!!
Our air conditioning was fixed on Monday YEE HAW!!!!
Back to cave like conditions in our basement!
Kids went to Holiday World on Thursday. They had an excellent time!
Today they boys are out to see a movie with their cousin
Savannah is still recouping from Holiday World. She looks like
she may be getting sick. I dunno.
Lets hope not.
I cleaned the living room all morning and its sooooooo clean it sparkles!!
Last night I did Savannahs room. It will be trashed tomorrow.
Watched Bindi the Jungle girl today. So sad watching her with her dad.
But what a beautiful child with the most amazing spirit ever!!
She should be in the dictionary next to happiness!
Happy Saturday and Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Melzie said...

WOOHOO on your air getting fixed chicadee! Enjoy the coolness xoxo melzie

Dr. Deb said...

So glad you have cool air coming into the house. I dislike the summer and the humidity. I am like the wicked witch of the west....I melt!