Monday, June 25, 2007

Hey there, Hi there, How do you do?

I had a really exciting dream last night. LOL I was really, really excited. Wanna know what happened?????

My dad took Kyle and I to the big Dump on outer Loop and I was soooooo excited, because we were finally getting to see what was over the top of the hill. We were all lined up and I could barely contain myself looking out to see any hint of poopy diapers and what nots.

Then Kyle woke me up. Anyone else ever wonder what's over that hill? What all the trash looks like all piled up?? I was about to see it, til he woke me up. Dang Nabbit.

I have a summer cold or severe allergies. Either or. Either way I don't feel well today.
Sneezing and Sneezing. Coughing. Itching eyes, sore throat.

It might be from being in that garbage dump last night LOL

Okay, trying to be a good girl and update more frequently.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

Dreaming about the dump? LOL... oy!