Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What is it with the Midnight Hour?

I have been getting so much better about accepting the choices I make, not crying over everything, dealing with things a little bit better...I'm not sure what's up with midnight, but last night I had a nice cry fest with God.

Have you ever just been really sorry for something? Like over the moon sorry? I was thinking back to years ago and an instance that happened with Kyle and man......I was just wrong. I'm not sure why that crept up on me, but I repented to God and just had a good cry. I wish I could forget that moment, but maybe I learned from it. Our marriage was horrible, we fought, we hurt each other. He was my people though and ugh, I don't know. I just feel bad for that moment, really bad.

Then it all rolled over to my dad and what a mess that is.......Then it rolled over to how God is my Father and how I'm forgiven and loved.

I wish life came with instructions.

Anyways...Enjoying my summer, swimming, eating, losing weight =) I walked this morning, then went swimming, felt so good. It was hot and I was sweating. I lost more weight and I'm looking really good. I'm feeling a lot better.

I will not fail this time because God has changed my heart where food is concerned.

He hasn't changed this chipmunks appetite who is looking me square in the eye on his hind legs begging me to come feed him.

Have a great week and see you again in a month!

<3

Me

No comments: