Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Almost Midnight

I'm not sure if I'm tired or not.

For the past few weeks my spirit and soul are exhausted.

What do you do when what's inside of you, the part that is you, is tired?

You ever just sit and not know what to do? Wrong choices, bad choices...What if I choose wrong?

Some situations I'm in lately, it doesn't matter if I choose wrong because I'm not sure if one choice would feel any worse than the other.

What's that say?

There are roads all over my life to take, to not take.

I was discussing with family the other day about when I got better, what was different?

They knew immediately and I don't want to think that they are right, but they spoke the truth to me.

I just don't know what to do.

Psalm 6:6 NIV
New International Version

I am worn out from groaning; all night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears.

That's me......I'm worn out, not just my eyes from crying, my heart from no security.

I was listening to JM this morning, like I try to do every Monday all day......Listening to her talk about her years of abuse and how the best gift God ever gave her

was her husband who never waivers from who he is. He's stable, the same every day.

Someone who you know will wake up and be in the same mood every day, someone who says or does the same stuff with consistency.

I can't imagine someone in my life who is consistent. That's not just with men, but with anyone.

Consistent. Content.

Truthful. Honest.

Satisfied.

Truthful. Honest. Content. Satisfied.

Truthful. Honest. Content. Satisfied.

Truthful. Honest. Content. Satisfied.

Why does everything have to be so hard?

Well, the clocks about to strike 12

My coach turns into a pumpkin at midnight.

Nite.

Love,

Me

No comments: