Thursday, April 18, 2013

So.....For the first time in years and years

I'm in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with a material possession..........A CAR!!!!!

I got a new car in 2011...Was so excited, my first new car. I have had nothing but trouble with it ever since. Today I took it back for the 6th time and they gave me a loaner car.........

It's a Chevy Cruze and OMG..........I want this car so bad!! I'm not a drooly person over cars and what nots, but I want this car!

It rides smooth, it's a beautiful blue color!

So weird being bonkers over a car, it's so not my style, but I absolutely LOVE this car!

I'm going to enjoy it for the weekend live it up for a bit and then give it back to them and get my always breaking down car back. Been mulling over asking them if they can give me a deal on an equal trade since they sold me a lemon. My car blue books about 9.500, so something equal value. Wish they would give me the loaner, but that's 5,000 more than my car.

Okay off my car wanting soap box, wish I had somewhere to go so I could drive it!!

Gotta take my mom to the Doctor in the morning, so I can Cruze =D

Have a great Thursday!!

Love,

me

No comments: