Monday, April 15, 2013

Free



Free, just as free......free as we'll ever be

I listen to this song and it brings tears to my eyes.

I wasn't lucky enough to have a big wedding, a big fancy dress.....Nothing.  I hear this song and I want to get married to it.  On a big pasture of grass by a lake.

Yea, I still dream about weddings, I think most girls do.

Things are what they are.

So, no big updates as of late.  Still doing excellent on my diet, everyone's healthy.

My heart is sad and my spirit is broken, but God can fix those.

He amazes me every day with what He does.

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.   John 8:36

Free..Free...Free.....Free as I'll ever be.

I'm not addicted to drugs, alcohol, gambling......I'm addicted to approval which I'm never, ever going to get.

Never, ever, ever in a million years going to get it.

God is setting me free =D I will be free indeed, I will be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, freeeeeeee as I'll ever be.

Spring has sprung, everythings coming to life and where I once felt dead inside is coming back to life.

No one can make my heart feel like God does.  I feel it again when it had been void.

Free.

Free.

Free.

Free.

Free.

Free.

Love,

Me

No comments: