Saturday, December 08, 2012

A Divine Intervention

A divine intervention for a very lonely sad girl today.

Me.

God knows most what I need, when I need it.

I have had an awful day and I am completely alone. There's no one for me to talk to. tears have flowed, pain has surfaced largely in my broken heart.

The pain my heart feels right now, I can't even express. I hurt deeply, I needed someone. No one was to be found. Just me.

I was getting out of the shower and had my phone next to the tub. I had no touched it in over 20 minutes. Nothing was laying against it, nothing touching it.

I hear music and at first I think it's coming from outside and then realize, it's coming from my phone.

I pick it up and hear Aerosmith I don't want to miss a thing and I go to my room to lay down and I feel Bretts presence like he was with me in the room and then the song he played specifically for me at his funeral came on.

I didn't touch it, I didn't play it, I didn't even move my ipod.

It's this song



He was letting me know he was here with me. There's no other explaining how that happened.

He knew I was alone and how bad my heart hurt.

God, I wish he was still here. I miss him so much. He was my best friend. The song says it all, he's watching over me.

Very nice because he knew how much I really needed someone today. Still in awe and wonder how that happened.

I love him.

Love,

Me.

No comments: