Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A little something

For all the mean people in my life =)

"Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again."- Og Mandino

"If we cannot be clever, we can always be kind."- Alfred Fripp

"Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate."- Albert Schweitzer

"The only way to tell the truth is to speak with kindness. Only the words of a loving man can be heard."- Henry David Thoreau

"There is one word which may serve as a rule of practice for all one's life - reciprocity."- Confucius

I Started out to vent. The last week, I have dealt with quite a few very selfish individuals. They only care about themselves and then punish others if they go against what they want. If their needs can't be met etc. etc. I used to cry, but now I consider the source of these people. Don't talk to me, ignore me and please do me a favor and wash your hands of ME and I'll reciprocate. Punishing me, ignoring me etc, I left it behind in grade school.

Get a life and get a clue people and try nice on every once in awhile.

No comments: