Tuesday, October 06, 2009

It's Tuesday!

YAY! Kiddies go back to school tomorrow! Been kinda nice havin them around. Went to sleep yesterday a lil after 7..........was so bored and so lonely. One of my good friends has been texting me and calling me alot when I say I'm lonely, so that's really good. He's a big sweetheart and it's nice he always checks on me.
I still feel lonely lol but it does help. Hanging out with baby E helps in that dept. alot too. It gets me out of the house.

I gotta go to moms this morning and then I'm heading to the gym. I love working out and seeing my friends over there. Really good people. I think the gym is one of my favorite places on this earth. Weird thing to say, but I love it there.

Not much else of nothing going on. Thinking alot about things in the past. Things I wish I would've done differently. People I wish I would've never told goodbye. People I wish I would've never said hello to.......Things I wish I would've just done. How much time I have wasted on things and people that really aren't worth anything. How much time I have spent crying over people and things that aren't worth it. I guess reflection of sorts. But its healthy and helping me move forward. Which is never the wrong direction. I thought I would have alot more regrets, but I don't. I do have some. Some big ones..........My mistakes. I learn.

Aside from having my kids, if I was allowed one do over....Would be June 6th(not of this year) =) Best time I have ever had in my life.....Unforgettable =)
You want me to queen fo you? lol!

Happy Day
Love,
Dianna

No comments: